- Admission: $45 before July 6, $55 after July 6
'Shine Pedalers will start and finish at the Georgia Racing Hall of Fame in Dawsonville, Georgia.
'Shine Pedalers Ride offers two rolling routes through the beautiful hills Dawson County.
Metric Century – 68 miles +5727 ft/-5715ft
Half Metric – 31.4 miles, 2159′/-2143ft
Pre-registration Fee $45.00 (by July 6, 2020 at 5:00 pm)
Registration after July 6 is $55.00
Pre-registration by July 6th guarantee's you a t-shirt!
Ride rain or shine! Helmets required
- Metric riders will climb Burnt Mountain (experienced riders only)
- Half Metric is for all experience levels
- Plenty of rolling hills and beautiful scenery to keep riders interested
- Complimentary continental breakfast, coffee and snacks
- Well placed SAG stops with snacks, drinks and support
- Complimentary lunch at the GRHOF (indoors)
- Complimentary cooling towels at end of ride
- Friendly and helpful SAG support
- Goody bag and T-shirt (guaranteed if registered by July 6th)
- 6:30 am to 7:15 am—Breakfast snacks and packet pick-up
- 7:30 am— Metric starts (68 miles 5715’ of elevation gain)
- 7:45 am— Half-Metric starts (32 miles 2159’ elevation gain)
- 10:45 am— lunch begins
- 2:00 pm— all support ends for ride
Contact us at 706-265-6278